Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Go Away Lady Gaga


Am I the only one who is exhausted by Lady Gaga?

This past weekend I had the displeasure of watching her MTV intimate interview and I was disgusted by the whole thing. Firstly, it was an intimate interview and she was dressed up like a freakshow ( see image on the right). She looks crazy. She should be on RuPauls dragrace she'd win.

Secondly, it was her whining about how hard her life is and how she is her parents legacy. Wow your life is so hard Lady Gaga, you grew up in NYC and went to the Tisch School at NYU, then dropped out and your dad paid your rent while you "found" yourself. Wow such a hard life. People made fun of you in school for being, dare I say it, different. I cant even imagine what that must've been like, being white and Italian in American soooo different.

The thing is, I get it, she is talented, I am not refuting that at all. But I hate this focus on her constantly like she is the Messiah. There is nothing different or unique about her. She is no different than Madonna or Britney Spears - they were all controversial in their glory days. The only thing "different" about her is how annoying she is. I hate that she pretends to be so goddamn weird all the time. Like take a day off Gaga - don't have to act like a complete freakshow 24/7. I cant even imagine what her skin must look like underneath all that makeup.

We all need to take a step back from this chick and just let her be. Her parents need to examine her cry for help. I can't stand that people refer to her as a "movement," you know what was a movement, Womens Suffrage - Lady Gaga is not a movement. Also, why does she call her fans "little monsters," what is that about? Why would anyone want to be called a "little monster" if I was a monster Id like to be the biggest baddest monster not a little one. Who does she think she is? Someone needs to bring her back down to earth. Her and Gwyneth Paltrow one in the same, pretentious white chicks with too much money and time.

No comments: